Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sweet Baby Will

I can't believe Will is 3 months old now! He is the sweetest baby... it's the only way to describe him. He hardly cries and is constantly smiling and cooing at you. He lets Taylor "play" with him and is patient with her when she tries to cram a bottle down his throat. :) I think he got both Brett's looks and personality! :) We are so blessed to have him.

I wanted to get a few pictures of Will by himself... Brett was entertaining him and he loved it!




4 comments:

Michelle Adair said...

I love those pics! He IS so sweet! "BABY VIll!"

LC² said...

In that last pic he actually looks more like you!! He is adorable :)

Mary said...

CUUUUUUUUUUTIE!!! He continues to remind me of Elliott in so many ways ~ looks, personality, hair!!

Great pictures!! So proud!

Jen said...

so sweet...can't wait to see him this weekend (and you all too!)