Throughout all of this, our family has been indispensable (as if they were dispensable before). While I was in Huntsville, the two sets of Nashville grandparents have really helped Kelly divide and conquer with the four kids. Even more, once Hudson was admitted to the hospital, these grandparents have become the sole caretakers of our kids. My dad remains in Huntsville as my contractor. I don't know what we would do without all of the help they have provided!
God has also taken care of us with the moving logistics as our moving truck was supposed to arrive on Tuesday 7/8, but has now been delayed until Sunday 7/13. We are hoping that Hudson will be discharged by this time. Taylor and Will are definitely ready for our family to reunite, and all of us are ready for some normalcy. I don't know how far away that will be, but please pray that God will continue to give Kelly and I strength and patience. We both are feeling a bit numb at this point, reacting day by day to whatever is thrown at us. If you get a chance, please pray for the following:
1) that Hudson would continue to be stable, that his recovery would be without any events, and that this would be the final surgery for him to have a functional heart.
2) that Taylor and Will would continue to understand why we have to be separated right now, and that God would give them patience and strength.
3) for strength for our parents as they complete this marathon of taking care of our kids. We know they are exhausted!
4) that God would revive Kelly and I's hearts, so that each day we would be able to see his mercies afresh and allow us to trust that he is still holding us all in his hand and in absolute control.
5) for our house in Huntsville, that all of the renovation tasks would move toward completion in a timely manner so that we would be able to have a peaceful environment in Huntsville once we finally move.
Thank you for prayers and support! We love you all, and will continue to keep you posted.
Hudson continues to be strong during his recovery from surgery #2.