Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

For Halloween, Taylor and Will went as a princess and a dragon. I thought it would be fun to make Taylor's costume this year, even though there are a million princess costumes to buy. I am glad I did it, although I don't think I will be making another princess costume for a long time. Working with the "sassy satin" (as it was called) along with 5 yards of nearly see-through sparkle tulle was not the most fun task! Luckily, Taylor absolutely loved it... you could tell she felt special in it (the jewelry also helped)!

And Will's costume came from Costco. :) He was okay with it being store-bought.
Taylor loved going trick-or-treating. We went with her buddy, Lilley-Grace, and they were hilarious together...

On another note, Will is now sitting in his bumbo... he likes being included at the dinner table now!

3 comments:

Michelle Adair said...

I totally forgot you made that costume!! You did a GREAT job! It looked profess-sho-nall!!!! Love the pic--no one has to know we forced them to hold hands :)

Megan said...

The dress is so cute, and I know Taylor will have wonderful memories thanks to your hard work. Will is a cutie, too!

Jen said...

adorable...