Thursday, July 31, 2008

Taylor Grace has arrived!

Taylor Grace Davenport was born on Monday, July 28 at 2:13pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and was 20 inches long. We feel unbelievable blessed to have Taylor in our lives... we are pretty smitten with her. So far, everything has gone great and we're just adjusting to life with our new family member. Here are some pictures when Taylor was just a few minutes old...




Here are some pictures on the day we took Taylor home from the hospital...





Life at home... here is Brett reading to her for the first time.



Thank you everyone for your support and prayers. Praise the Lord for our sweet, amazing, healthy blessing! More details to come....

13 comments:

Claire Y said...

Oh Kelly she is precious!! Her face is beautiful and I love her hair! i think my favorite photo is the family photo in her room, complete with Bailey posed so perfectly at your feet! I wish I could come to Memphis and meet her! Please post pictures often and call me when you get some free time.

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Thank you for posting!! She is adorable! She has so much hair and looks like she's so alert! I'm also very impressed with your cute go home outfit! You guys look great, I'm glad she arrived here perfectly!

Courtney said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful!

lindley said...

It's about time we have pictures! So glad to hear all is well. Good job to Brett for already reading to little Taylor! We're so happy for you!

Shannon said...

She is absolutely precious! I can't believe that hair! I LOVE all the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post them for those of us who have been eagerly checking. :) Love you guys!

Stacey Hays said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelly! I'm so excited for you and Brett! Much love from the Spanns!

Matt and Ashley

Stacey said...

What sweet pictures, Kelly and Brett! We are so happy for the three of you!

The Downs family said...

Hey Kelly!!! She is gorgeous! Congratulations...you guys look like you are adjusting very well!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

She is beautiful and seems SO SWEET!!! I'm so happy for y'all!!! Can't wait to visit soon!!

Megan said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I love those eyes! You are going to be such an awesome mom :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Brett, she is beautiful. Congratulations! I can't wait to see her. I may be coming through Memphis at the end of the month. We'll talk. Enjoy her!

Logan Casey said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations