Sunday, June 8, 2008

Boston Trip... in April

Okay, so I'm a little behind on this one. In April, I had to go to a Clinical Research Conference in Boston, and it happened to overlap with one of Brett's vacation weeks. We decided that Brett would come with me and we would turn it into a mini-vacation. We stayed downtown and enjoyed seeing the city and saw tons of historical sites along the Freedom Trail. The highlight of our trip was definitely going to a Red Sox game and seeing the Green Monster. They won in the bottom of the 9th!


We took a day trip to see the Harvard/Cambridge area.
The USS Constitution
Brett with Benjamin Franklin

The Holocaust Memorial
We ate several times in the Italian North End and had lots of yummy meals! I think we also incorporated lobster into at least 1 meal a day for the entire 5 days we were there!
Apparently, this squirrel LOVED me, as he kept following me around in the Boston Common and Public Garden area. I finally stopped and it started to crawl up my leg!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow!!! That squirrel is incredible!!

Stacey Hays said...

You should have brought the squirrel home. Bailey would have loved it!

Claire Y said...

Wow--never seen a squirrel crawl on someone! I want to go to Boston!!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Ewe...I used to have nightmares about squirrels. Looks like you had a BLAST in Boston!!! Great post!!!