Friday, January 25, 2008

A Blog and a Baby!!!


The pressure has been too great... I have finally given in and created a blog. Over the Christmas holidays, Mary, Callen, Shannon, and I got to meet for breakfast at Puffy Muffin. Almost immediately, I started receiving more flack for not having a blog. I told them that I was creating one and would earn a "B" over my head soon. And not only would I earn a "B," but I would also earn an Asian baby as well! It was too fun breaking the news to my dearest friends. So as promised, here's my blog, girls. Mary, can I have that "B" over my head now?


Key:

"B"=you have a blog

Asian baby=pregnant/have a baby



1 comment:

Callen and Michael Martin said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE!!!! I'm so excited!!! GREAT POSTS!!! Welcome KTD, welcome!!!!