Saturday, August 10, 2013

Under the Sea Party

Here are some pics from Taylor's 5th Birthday party!  Taylor thought long and hard, and decided she wanted an Under the Sea/Little Mermaid water party.  She had 8 friends come over and they had a great time together!  I am still hearing the Little Mermaid soundtrack in my head- we had "Under the Sea" on repeat for 2 hours at the party!
 My mom and I made mermaid tails for all of the girls... they were a hit!
 We had 2 slip n slides, a pool, a sprinkler ball, and a lot of squirters!
 
 Making pearl necklaces
 After all the water fun, we came inside and got dressed up!
Chocolate sea shells and sand dollar oreos in graham cracker sand... thank you Pinterest.
I made this myself... and by "make" I mean that I went and picked it up at the grocery store!
 
 
 Playing "Pin the Crown on Ariel"
 My sweet girl told me she had a great time at her birthday party... then she said "thank you for all your work."  No lie.  It made it all worth it!

1 comment:

Timothy said...

love it. what a fun water party!
can't wait to see y'all.
tay looks so grown up in some of those pics!
~jen