Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Late Spring

Needless to say, I am quite behind on the blogging, but I'm not giving up!  Here are some pics from the rest of springtime. 

Friday night tradition of walking up to the Mill and getting sandwiches and maple creemees!    
 Playing outside!
 Mother's Day breakfast in bed
 I ran in the Vermont City Marathon relay again this year, and my sweet babies came out to cheer me on in the freezing cold rain!
 Lots of fishing so far this year...
Planting the garden
Taylor performed in a dance recital again this year.  Ballet was to Horsey Horsey, and tap was to Good Ship Lollipop.  She did a much better job this year actually dancing!  What a concept!
Sweet Will ready to give Taylor some flowers.
 Taylor's teacher for two years- Ms. Jen

1 comment:

Michelle Adair said...

Call me! we have to catch up! It's been too long!