Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Weekend

We finally got some snow just in time for my birthday! :) We went skiing on Saturday... Brett and I enjoyed most of the day skiing by ourselves in a blizzard! We had powder up to our knees... it was crazy. Here is our car after about 4 hours.

Later in the afternoon, we went and picked up Taylor from ski school and took her for a run. She is doing the chair lift now, and I know it shouldn't freak me out, but it does! She gets on the chair lift with her "friends" and no adult sometimes. Anyways, at least for this picture she was safely next to her Daddy.

FYI- These videos are mainly for grandparents... it's more videos of Taylor skiing.



After church on Sunday, we went to Zachary's (which is like a local ChuckECheese) for my "birthday party lunch." Will was obsessed with skee ball...

The kids had a ball celebrating, so it was a great birthday!

2 comments:

Michelle Adair said...

Happy Birthday, Love!!!!!! I have been meaning to call you! It was so sweet of Tay to send LG that Valentine's card! She has it hanging on her bulletin board. Love you!!

terrie said...

Kelly I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate and love this blog!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Happy Happy Birthday! We love yall bunches!