Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We are moving...

to this place...




We are moving to Burlington, Vermont! I am not even kidding. Brett matched into an REI (Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility) fellowship at the University of Vermont! We cannot believe it... I am so proud of him! I have to brag on him... There are only about 40 slots for this fellowship in the country and he got one of them. We are so thankful to God for this blessing! And I am trusting that He will help us through the adjustment of this new adventure.

We won't move until next summer and will be there for 3 years.
I guess we will begin looking into some snow suits and snow tires. :)

12 comments:

Stacey Hays said...

Yea! So sad when I read this... But so happy he got a match! We will miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Davenports!

Burlington looks beautiful. I am been reading about the city and it looks to be a great place to live. Might be a tad cooler than Memphis though.

jillemersonbell said...

Kelly, I can't believe it! Congrats to Brett!!! That is awesome. I know you will be sad to leave Memphis, but what a beautiful place!!! Miss y'all.

Domestic Kate said...

I'm so sad you're leaving, but CONGRATS! What an answer to prayer! And that place is gorgeous!

I'll email Target now and let them know they should really look at expanding into Vermont. :)

LC² said...

Oh my word! Sad you are leaving High Point just when I'll be hanging around more, but looks like you are moving to a BEAUTIFUL place!! Congrats to Bret! I'm jealous of the cooler weather and mountainous scenery :)

N said...

Congratulations, Kelly! Vermont looks beautiful!

Claire Y said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I am so glad he matched and I bet you will definitely have to get some good winter coats! Hope you are doing well!

Courtney said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!! You will be surprised by how fast 3 years goes!!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Congrats to you guys!! I looks beautiful!!

lindley said...

So, a little behind here due to new baby, but OH MY GOODNESS!! That is fantastic!! I'm so jealous of the beauty you will be living in!! Another place we'll have to visit!

Shannon said...

Kelly, that's so exciting! Congratulations to Brett! I guess I'm a little behind in the blog reading. Wow! Will is so precious too by the way. Love the smiling pics.

The Goodmans said...

Oh wow! Congrats! That's exciting!