Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sandestin Spring Break

I'm a little behind on this one... in March, we went to Sandestin for 5 nights with my dad and Linda (Grandaddy and Mimi). We had a great time! I wasn't sure if Taylor would like the beach, but she loved it.

She also loved getting in the water, even though it was absolutely freezing. She is one tough cookie... tougher than any of us!

Taylor loved hiding her feet in the sand... we'd ask where her feet were and then she'd pop them up. We did this over and over and over...

We stayed at the Hilton, which had an indoor pool.

Off to the Red Bar for dinner... needless to say, we ate very well on this trip! I definitely took advantage of being pregnant! I am missing waking up to a full breakfast buffet with chocolate chip waffles.


Reading some books with Mimi...

Sweet...

We had a fun time... thanks again Grandaddy and Mimi!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Can we go next year?!!! Ha!