Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring is here!

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather lately! Taylor had some friends over last weekend (Lilley Grace and Jake). Brett almost threw Jake out of the back yard, but decided to give him a second chance after they had a long talk about his unacceptable behavior...

Lilley Grace and Taylor had a fun time in our back yard...



Brett had a few days off, and our back yard was in some major need of some tlc. We laid a bunch of sod and mulch for 2 solid days.
Before...



After...

We tried to keep Taylor as entertained as possible while we were working outside, but I think she enjoyed it.


Taylor does the exact same thing I used to do when I was concentrating while playing the piano. She sticks her tongue out when she's thinking extra hard!

Her life is just exhausting...

Taylor still loves to play with Bailey and can now follow him around the house while crawling.



We also went to the zoo on one of the days Brett was off... by the looks of Taylor's smile, I think she enjoyed being carried around by her dad!

We let her get down and crawl around for a little bit... she kept trying to eat the dirt and it was all over her face!

She also LOVED the donkey in the petting zoo... she laughed so so hard when he would come near her.


This is her new permanent smile... she scrunches her nose...

I can't believe she is already 9 months!

5 comments:

Stacey Hays said...

Cute pictures!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Whoa Jake...whoa. These pictures are awesome! Taylor is just so cute and I love her little smile! The yard looks fab! Miss you!

Domestic Kate said...

All such cute pictures! I love the one of Jake trying to kiss her - too cute!!!

LC² said...

1) I'm in love with the picture of Jake trying to kiss her.
2) I love the picture where Bailey is laying on her.
So fun!
3) Our backyard is jealous.

Michelle Adair said...

I swear I look at the picture of Taylor "smiling" at least once a day just so I can brighten my day. I laugh out loud everytime I see it! I showed some of my friends at work the other day!!! You know I love it when she does that!!