Friday, May 9, 2008

My Talented Husband

I have to brag on my husband of many talents. He has been building a crib from scratch for a while now, and has finally finished! I'll be the first to admit that I was a bit skeptical due to his time constraints and was preparing myself to buy one at the last minute (especially after Brett hit a snag and said he was going to have a big bonfire in the back yard with it- thanks to Ryan and Stacey for your help). But he pulled through like always, and I think it is amazing... :) We are having it painted a cream color to match the rest of our furniture. Here is the picture of it pre-painted:

5 comments:

Melissa said...

wow. im impressed!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

a carpenter...just like J.C...way to go Brett!

Whitney Akin said...

kelly, i just found your blog. that crib is gorgeous! truly. looks like you girls had big time in california! did you guys end up doing anything fun in boston?
hope you are feeling good.

lindley said...

Can't believe it! The crib looks great---tell your hubby I'm impressed. I'm going to have to share with Chad---don't think he was up to doing that!!

Katie and Shae said...

What a beautiful crib - and how special to have that for your children!