Friday, April 4, 2008

Bailey!!

Okay, I know I'm going to get made fun of for this, but I had to devote an entire posting our sweet dog- Bailey. I can just see Brett rolling his eyes and sighing loudly as he reads this. I'm sure things will change once we have the baby, but for now, Bailey is the recipient of any maternal instinct I possess. We've had Bailey for over 2 years now, and I can't imagine our family without him. Many of you haven't seen pictures, so here are some of my favorites over the past couple years...






5 comments:

Shannon said...

Ahh! He's like the cutest dog I've ever seen. I know I saw a picture of him when you first got him, but I forgot how cute he was!

Anonymous said...

That's what I was wanting to tell you--another CRAZY ironic thing about Andy and I is that our dog that we've had for 5 years is named Bailey!!!!! Girl, the likenesses are getting scary!

Unknown said...

You make me laugh!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

my favorite is the one of him leaping through the air with the bandana on!! SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Herschel loves Bailey just as much as you do!! He will make Bailey feel loved after the baby comes....